This is one of the relay types.
It is very popular relay among Arduino and DIY electronics hobbyists.
This part name is SRD-05VDC-SL-C.
The package is 5 pin pcb type.
This product has 5V srd relay functions.
The manufacturer of the product is Ningbo Songle Relay. ( songlerelay.com )
Relay Image :
A relay that uses 5V, which is widely used in Arduino. It is a relay for 5V signal control that can be applied and used in areas requiring various contact control. It can receive a 5V signal and control the power supply up to 250V (10A). It is a compact, sealed 5-pin type, and can control NO and NC types. ( Operating voltage: 5V / Coil power consumption: 0.36 W )
2 for the coil. Middle one is COM (common) and the rest of the two are called NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Close). When current flows through the coil of the relay, a magnetic field is created that causes a ferrous armature to move, either making or breaking an electrical connection.
SRD-05VDC-SL-C pin diagram
1. Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P .C. board mounting technique.
2. UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
3. Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
4. Sealed types available.
5. Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
Domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc.
1. Remote control TV receiver
2. Monitor display
3. Audio equipment high rushing current use application.
1. Contact Resistance : 100mW Max.
2. Operation Time : 10msec Max.
3. Release Time : 5msec Max.
Referense page : Driving a Relay With an Arduino : 9 Steps – Instructables
Other data sheets are available within the file: SRD-03VDC-SL-C, SRD-12VDC-SL-C, SRD-24VDC-SL-C