Part Number : SS6610
Function : High Efficiency Synchronous Step-up DC/DC Converter
Package : MSOP-8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Silicon Standard Corporation ( www.SiliconStandard.com )
The SS6610/SS6611 are high-efficiency step-up DC/DC converters, with a start-up voltage aslow as 0.8V, and an operating voltage down to 0.7V. Consuming only 20µA of quiescent current, these devices include a built-in synchronous rectifier that reduces size and cost by eliminating the need for an external Schottky diode, and improves overall efficiency by minimizing losses.
1. High efficiency. (93% when VIN=2.4V, VOUT=3.3V, IOUT=200mA)
2. Output current up to 500mA. (SS6610 at VIN=2.4V and VOUT=3.3V)
3. Quiescent supply current of 20mA.
4. Power-saving shutdown mode (0.1μA typical).
5. Internal synchronous rectifier (no external diode required).
6. On-chip low-battery detector.
7. Low battery hysteresis
1. Palmtop & Notebook Computers.
3. Wireless Phones
4. Pocket Organizers.
5. Digital Cameras
Other data sheets within the file : SS6610CO, SS6610COTR, SS6610CX, SS6611CO
SS6610 Datasheet PDF Download