Part Number : SSL6203TW
Function : 120 V mains dimmable, 12W linear LED driver
Package : HTSSOP20 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The SSL6203TW is a monolithic high-voltage Integrated Circuit (IC) that can drive and dim three high-voltage LED strings directly from the rectified mains.The high level of integration gives a low-cost and low component count application, which is especially suitable for retrofit Solid-State Lighting (SSL).
The IC operates as a linear high-voltage current source. The string current in the LEDs can easily be adjusted. A patented LED drive scheme ensures optimal LED utilization.
The application can be dimmed. It also runs on a leading-edge phase cut dimmer with the integrated smart bleeder current.
1. Integrated 120 mA (120 V (AC) mains compatible) high-voltage current sources
2. Integrated bleeder high-voltage current source
3. Integrated low voltage supply regulator
4. Two high-voltage current sources per output for optimal heat balancing
5. Start up Junction Field Effect Transistor (JFET)
6. Integrated floating switches for improving LED utilization
SSL6203TW Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : SSL6203