Part Number: SSM9575GM, SSM9575M
Function: P-Channel Enhancement Mode Power MOSFET
Package: SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Silicon Standard Corp. ( www.SiliconStandard.com )
The SSM9575GM is -60V, -4A, P-Channel Power MOSFET.
Advanced Power MOSFETs from Silicon Standard provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness. The SSM9575GM is in the SO-8 package, which is widelypreferred for commercial and industrial surface mount applications,and is well suited for low voltage applications such as DC/DC converters.
1. Simple drive requirement
2. Low on-resistance
3. Fast switching characteristics
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = -60V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 25V
3. Drain current: ID = -4A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 2.5W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C