Part Number: ST901T, Marking : 901T
Function: High voltage NPN Darlington transistor for ignition coil
Image and Pinouts:
This is 350V, 4A, NPN transistor.
The device is a high voltage NPN transistor in monolithic special Darlington configuration designed for applications such as electronic ignition for small engines (scooters, lawnmowers, chainsaws).
1. High voltage special Darlington structure
2. Very rugged bipolar technology
3. High DC current gain
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 350 V
2. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 4 A
4. Total Dissipation : Ptot = 100 W
5. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: