Part Number: STK630F, Marking Information : STK630
Function: 200V, 9A, Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220F-3L Type
Manufacturer: AUK Semiconductor
The STK630F is Vdss=200V, Id=9A, Power MOSFET. A Power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of field-effect transistor designed to handle high power and voltage levels. It is commonly used in power electronics applications, such as power supplies, motor control, and switching circuits.
Power MOSFETs are advantageous over other power switching devices such as bipolar transistors or thyristors because they have a lower on-state resistance, which results in lower power losses and higher efficiency. Additionally, they can be driven with low voltage signals, making them compatible with digital circuits.
• Avalanche rugged technology.
• Low input capacitance.
• Low leakage current : 10 ㎂ (Max.) @ VDS=200V.
• Low RDS(on) : 0.30Ω(Typ.)
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 200 V
2. Gate-source voltage: VGSS = ±30 V
3. Drain current (DC) : Id = 9 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Drain current (Pulsed) : IDP = 36 A
5. Drain power dissipation (TC=25℃) : PD = 30 W