Part Number : STR-F6600
Function : OFF-LINE QUASI-RESONANT FLYBACK SWITCHING REGULATOR
Package : TO-3P Type
Manufacturers : Allegro, Sanken Electric
The Series STR-F6600 is specifically designed to satisfy the require ments for increased integration and reliability in off-line quasi-resonant flyback converters. The series incorporates a primary control and drive circuit with discrete avalanche-rated power MOSFETs.
Covering the power range from below 25 watts up to 300 watts for 100/115/230 VAC inputs, and up to 150 watts for 85 to 265 VAC universal input, these devices can be used in a range of applications, from battery chargers and set top boxes, to televisions, monitors, and industrial power supply units.
1. Flyback Operation with Quasi-Resonant Soft Switching for Low Power Dissipation and EMI
2. Rugged Avalanche-Rated MOSFET
3. Choice of MOSFET Voltage and rDS(on)
4. Full Over-Current Protection (no blanking)
5. Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
6. Over-Voltage Protection
7. Direct Voltage Feedback
Other data sheets within the file : STRF6600, STR-F6624, STR-F6626, STR-F6628, STR-F6632
STR-F6600 Datasheet PDF Download