Part Number: STR-W6756
Function: Quasi-Resonant Topology Primary Switching Regulator
Package: TO-220 6 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Sanken Electric co.,ltd.
The STR-W6756 is a quasi-resonant topology IC designed for SMPS applications. It shows lower EMI noise characteristics than conventional PWM solutions, especially at greater than 2 MHz. It also provides a soft-switching mode to turn on the internal MOSFET at close to zero voltage (VDS bottom point) by use of the resonant characteristic of primary inductance and a resonant capacitor.
Features and Benefits
1. Quasi-resonant topology IC – Low EMI noise and soft switching
2. Bottom-skip mode – Improved system efficiency over the entire output load by avoiding increase of switching frequency
3. Auto-Standby mode – Lowers input power at very light output load condition
4. Avalanche-guaranteed MOSFET – Improves system-level reliability and does not require VDSS derating
5. 650 V / 0.73 Ω
6. Various protections – Improved system-level reliability
Other data sheets are available within the file: STRW6756
STR-W6756 Datasheet PDF Download