Part Number : SW-277
Function : Matched GaAs SPST Switch
Package : SOC-8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : MACOM
M/A-COM’s SW277 is a GaAs MMIC SPDT switch in a SOIC-8 lead surface mount plastic package.
The SW-277 is ideally suited for use where low power consumption is required. Typical applications include transmit/receive switching, switch matrices and switched filter banks in systems such as radio and cellular equipment, PCM, GPS, fiber optic modules, and other battery powered radio equipment.
• Positive Supply and Control Voltages
• 1 dB Compression Point: +36 dBm Typical, 8 V
• 3rd Order Intercept Point: +65 dBm Typical, 8 V
• Low Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB Typical
• Low Power Consumption: 100 μW
• Fast Switching Speed
Other data sheets within the file : SW277, SW-277TR
SW-277 Datasheet PDF Download