This post explains for the regulator.
The Part Number is SY8208A, SY8208AQNC.
The Package is QFN3x3-10.
The function of this semiconductor is Synchronous Step Down Regulator.
The SY8208A develops a high efficiency synchronous step-down DC-DC regulator capable of delivering 8A continuous, 16A peak current. The device operates over a wide input voltage range from 4V to 28V and integrates main switch and synchronous switch with very low RDS(ON) to minimize the conduction loss.
The SY8208A adopts the instant PWM architecture to achieve fast transient responses for high step down applications and high efficiency at light loads. In addition, it operates at pseudo-constant frequency of 800kHz under continuous conduction mode to minimize the size of inductor and capacitor. […]
1. Low RDS(ON) for internal switches (top/bottom): 20/10 mΩ
2. Wide input voltage range: 4-28V
3. Instant PWM architecture to achieve fast transient responses
4. Internal 400uS softstart limits the inrush current
5. Pseudo-constant frequency: 800kHz.
6. 8A continuous/16A peak output current capability
7. ±1.5% 0.6V reference
8. Programmable peak current limit
9. Power good indicator
10. Output discharge function
11. Short circuit latch off protection
12. Over voltage latch off protection
13 Input UVLO
14. Over temperature protection
15. RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free
2. Set Top Box
4. High Power AP