Part Number: TA7317P
Function: PROTECTION CIRCUIT FOR OCL POWER AMPLIFIER AND SPEAKER
Package: SIP 9PIN
The TA7317P is protection circuit for OCL power amplifier and speaker.
It is designed to provide amplification and signal conditioning for low-level audio signals, preparing them for further processing or amplification in audio systems.
This IC is commonly used in various audio systems, such as audio mixers, amplifiers, home stereo systems, and car audio systems. It serves as an interface between low-level audio sources and subsequent audio processing stages, providing amplification and signal conditioning to improve the quality and strength of the audio signals.
1. Over current detecting circuit
– Operation at the time of over load, such as a speaker terminal short.
2. DC voltage detecting circuit
– Operation at the time when positive or negative DC voltage (+- 1.1V of detection level) has generated at output terminals.
3. Muting circuit
– Transient noise protection when power is ON-OFF.
4. Relay driver circuit (Drive current of 130mA at Max.)
5. Operation by dual power supply.
Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25°C)
1. Supply voltage : Vcc = 60 V
2. Relay driver output current : Iout = 130 mA
3. Power dissipation : Pd = 500 mW
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Supply Voltage : Vcc = 60 V
2. Relay Driver Output Current : Iout = 130 mA
3. Power Dissipation: Pd = 500 mW
4. Operating Temperature : Tch = -20 ~ 75 °C
5. Storage Temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
TA7317P Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TA7317