Part Number : TA8440HQ
Function : POWER AMPLIFIER FOR DRIVING A DEFLECTION CIRCUIT OF A COLOR TELEVISION
Package : HZIP 12 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Toshiba
The TA8440H, TA8440HQ is a full-bridge driver for selecting the forward and reverse running of a motor with brushes and can control four modes: forward, reverse, stop and braking. The motor driving unit and the control unit have a separate power supply line, and the TA8440H/HQ can also be used as a stepping motor driver.
Block Diagram and pinouts :
1. Output current is up to 1.5 A (AVE.) and 3.0 A (PEAK).
2. 4 modes of forward, reverse, stop, and braking are available and a back-electromotive force absorbing diode has been built-in.
3. Thermal shutdown circuit incorporated
4. Input is compatible with CMOS.
5. Built-in input pull-up resistor.
TA8440HQ Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : TA8440H, TA8440