Part Number : 12C5A60S2, STC12C5A60S2
Function : Single-chip microcontroller based on a high performance 1T architecture 80C51 CPU
Package : PDIP40, LQFP/PLCC LQFP48
Manufactures : STC MCU Limited ( www.STCMCU.com )
1. Enhanced 80C51 Central Processing Unit ,1T per machine cycle, faster 6~7 times than the rate of a standard 8051.
2. Operating voltage range: 5.5V ~ 3.5V or 2.2V ~ 3.6V (STC12LE5A60S2).
3. Operating frequency range: 0- 35MHz, is equivalent to standard 8051:0~420MHz
4. On-chip 8/16/20/32/40/48/52/56/60/62K FLASH program memory with flexible ISP/IAP capability
5. On-chip 1280 byte RAM: 256 byte scratch-pad RAM and 1024 bytes of auxiliary RAM
6. Be capable of addressing up to 64K byte of external RAM
12C5A60S2 is a single-chip microcontroller based on a high performance 1T architecture 80C51 CPU, which is produced by STC MCU Limited. With the enhanced kernel, 12C5A60S2 executes instructions in 1~6 clock cycles (about 6~7 times the rate of a standard 8051 device), and has a fully compatible instruction set with industrial-standard 80C51 series microcontroller. In-System-Programming (ISP) and In-Application-Programming (IAP) support the users to upgrade the program and data in system. ISP allows the user to download new code without removing the microcontroller from the actual end product; IAP means that the device can write non-valatile data in Flash memory while the application program is running. The STC12C5A60S2 retains all features of the standard 80C51. In addition, the STC12C5A60S2 has two extra I/O ports (P4 and P5), a 10-sources, 4-priority-level interrupt structure, 10-bit ADC, two UARTs, on-chip crystal oscillator, a 2-channel PCA and PWM, SPI, a one-time enabled Watchdog Timer. [ … ]