The low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller featuring 32KB self-programming flash program memory, 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, USB 2.0 full-speed/low speed device, 12-channel 10-bit A/D-converter, and JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. The device achieves up to 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz. 2.7 – 5.5 Volt operation.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
1. High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 135 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(2) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
(3) Fully Static Operation
(4) Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
(5) On-Chip 2-cycle Multiplier
Function : 8-bit Microcontroller with 8K Bytes In-System Programmable Flash
Package: PDIP 28P3, MLF 28 , TQFP 32A type
Manufacturer: ATMEL Corporation
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 16KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM, an 8-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
1. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 131 Powerful Instructions
(2) Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(3) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
(4) Fully Static Operation
(5) Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20MHz
(6) On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier