The P87CL881, P87CL881H is an 8-bit microcontroller especially suited for pager applications. The P87CL881 is manufactured in an advanced CMOS technology and is based on single chip technology. The device is optimized for low power consumption and has two software selectable features for power reduction: Idle and Power-down modes. In addition, all derivative blocks switch off their clock if they are inactive. The instruction set of the P87CL881 is based on that of the 80C51. The P87CL881 also functions as an arithmetic processor having facilities for both binary and BCD arithmetic plus bit-handling capabilities. The instruction set consists of over 100 instructions: 49 one-byte, 46 two-byte, and 16 three-byte.
The MC68HC11A8, MC68HC11A1, and MC68HC11A0 high-performance microcontroller units (MCUs) are based on the M68HC11 Family. These high speed, low power consumption chips have multiplexed buses and a fully static design.
The chips can operate at frequencies from 3 MHz to dc. The three MCUs are created from the same masks; the only differences are the value stored in the CONFIG register, and whether or not the ROM or EEPROM is tested and guaranteed.
1. M68HC11 CPU
2. Power-saving stop and wait modes
3. Low-voltage devices available (3.0–5.5 Vdc)
4. 0, 256, 512, or 768 bytes of on-chip RAM, data retained during standby
5. 0, 12, or 20 Kbytes of on-chip ROM or EPROM
6. 0, 512, or 2048 bytes of on-chip EEPROM with block protect for security
7. 2048 bytes of EEPROM with selectable base address in the MC68HC811E2
8. Asynchronous non-return-to-zero (NRZ) serial communications interface (SCI)
Other data sheets within the file : MC68HC11A0, MC68HC11A0FN, MC68HC11A0P, MC68HC11A1