EM78P156N is an 8-bit microprocessor designed and developed with low-power, high-speed CMOS technology. It is equipped with 1K*13-bits Electrical One Time Programmable Read Only Memory (OTP-ROM). It provides three PROTECTION bits to prevent user’s code in the OTP memory from being intruded. 8 OPTION bits are also available to meet user’s requirements.
1. Operating voltage range : 2.5V~5.5V
2. Operating temperature range : -40 °C~85°C
3. One security register to prevent intrusion of OTP memory codes
4. One configuration register to accommodate user’s requirements
5. 48× 8 bits on chip registers (SRAM, general purpose register)
6. 2 bi-directional I/O ports
7. 5 level stacks for subroutine nesting
Other data sheets within the file : EM78P156NP, EM78P156NM, EM78P156NAS, EM78P156NKM
The S3C9442, C9444, C9452, C9454 single-chip 8-bit microcontroller is designed for useful A/D converter , SIO application field. The S3C9442, C9444, C9452, C9454 uses powerful SAM88RCRI CPU and S3C9442, FC9444ZZ, C9452, C9454 architecture. The internal register file is logically expanded to increase the onchip register space.