The LM317M is a 3-terminal adjustable positive voltage regulator capable of supplying in excess of 500mA over an output voltage range of 1.2V to 37V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage.
1. Output Current in Excess of 0.5A
2. Output Adjustable Between 1.2V and 37V
3. Internal Thermal Overload Protection
4. Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
5. Output Transistor Safe Area Compensation
6. Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications
Other data sheets within the file : LM317MDT, LM317MT
The P6KE6.8A series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients. They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability and fast response time. These devices are ON Semiconductor’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable Surmeticaxial leaded package and is ideally-suited for use in communication systems, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications.
P6KE24A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :