Function : 10W, Stereo Class-D Audio Power Amplifier with DC Volume Control
Package : 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm Type
Manufactures : Diodes
PAM8610 Amplifier Board
Input Voltage : 7~15V (12V Recommended)
Power : 15W
Working Mode : Class – D (PWM modulation type).
Inbuilt mute switch port. SW short will turn off the power amplifier.
(L×W×H): 30.5×25.5×2.6 mm
The PAM8610 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range.
1. 10W @ 10%THD/Channel Output into a 8Ω Load at 13V
2. Low Noise: -90dB
3. Over 90% Efficiency
4. 32 Step DC Volume Control from -75dB to +32dB
5. With Shutdown/Mute/Fade Function
6. Over Current , Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
7. Low THD+N
8. Low Quiescent Current
9. Pop Noise Suppression
10. Small Package Outlines: Thin 40-pin QFN 6mm*6mm Package
11. Pb-Free Package (RoHS Complaint)
1. Flat Monitor /LCD TVS
2. Multi-Media Speaker System
3. DVD Players, Game Machines
4. Boom Box
5. Music Instruments
Function : 5W, high-efficiency, mono audio power amplifier
Package : eSOP8 Type
Manufactures : NSI WAY
NS4165 is a 5W high-efficiency mono audio power amplifier with switchable AB/D working mode, ultra-low EMI, no filter, and high efficiency.
The AB/D working mode can be switched between high and low levels through a control pin to match different application environments. Even in Class D working mode, NS4165 uses advanced technology to greatly reduce EMI interference within the full bandwidth range and minimize the impact on other components.
Its output requires no filter PWM modulation structure and feedback resistor built-in method to reduce external components, PCB area and system cost. NS4165 can provide up to 5W output power to a 2Ω load at a working voltage of 5V.
NS4165 has built-in over-current protection, over-heat protection and under-voltage protection functions to effectively protect the chip from damage under abnormal working conditions. And the use of spread spectrum technology to fully optimize the new circuit design, the efficiency of more than 85% is more suitable for low-voltage, high-power audio systems.
1. AB/D type working mode switching, level setting
2. Output power: 3.2W (4Ω load/VDD=5V), 5W (2Ω load/VDD=5V)
3. Recommended working voltage: 3V～5.5V
4. 0.1%THD (1 W output power, 5V power supply, 4Ω load)
5. Excellent “power on, power down” noise suppression
6. Up to 85% efficiency
7. Overcurrent protection, overheating protection, undervoltage protection
1. Bluetooth speaker
3. Other portable speakers