Package : LQFP64, LQFP100, WLCSP90, UFBGA176 Pin Type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The STM32F407 / STM32F417 lines are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and rich peripheral set inside packages as small as 10 x 10 mm are required.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
2. Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
3. Up to 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
4. Flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
5. LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
[ … ]
1. Motor drive and application control
2. Medical equipment
3. Industrial applications: PLC, inverters, circuit breakers
4. Printers, and scanners
5. Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC
6. Home audio appliances
The ARM7TDMI based MCB2470 Evaluation Board allows you to generate and test application programs for the NXP (formerly Philips) LPC24xx microcontroller family. With this hands-on process, you can determine the hardware and software requirements for current and future product development.
The Evaluation Board ships with the LPC2478 device that is a superset of several other device variants of the LPC24xx microcontroller series. The Board contains all the hardware components required in a single-chip LPC24xx system.
The Evaluation Board also includes a 320×240 TFT LCD QVGA color display module with a built-in touchscreen.
Development Boards & Kits – ARM EVAL BOARD FOR NXP LPC2478