Function : 8-bit Microcontroller with 8K Bytes In-System Programmable Flash
Package: PDIP 28P3, MLF 28 , TQFP 32A type
Manufacturer: ATMEL Corporation
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 16KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM, an 8-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
1. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 131 Powerful Instructions
(2) Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(3) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
(4) Fully Static Operation
(5) Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20MHz
(6) On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
ATtiny20 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the compact AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATtiny20 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 16 general purpose working registers and system registers. All registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is compact and code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
1. 2K bytes of in-system programmable Flash
2. 128 bytes of SRAM
3. Twelve general purpose I/O lines
4. 16 general purpose working registers
5. An 8-bit Timer/Counter with two PWM channels
6. A 16-bit Timer/Counter with two PWM channels
7. Internal and external interrupts
8. An eight-channel, 10-bit ADC
9. A programmable Watchdog Timer with internal oscillator
10. A slave two-wire interface
11. A master/slave serial peripheral interface
12. An internal calibrated oscillator
13. Four software selectable power saving modes