The MMA7260QT low cost capacitive micromachined accelerometer features signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation and g-Select which allows for the selection among 4 sensitivities. Zero-g offset full scale span and filter cut-off are factory set and require no external devices.
Includes a Sleep Mode that makes it ideal for handheld battery powered electronics.
1. HDD MP3 Player: Freefall Detection
2. Laptop PC: Freefall Detection, Anti-Theft
3. Cell Phone: Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, E-Compass
4. Pedometer: Motion Sensing
5. PDA: Text Scroll
6. Navigation and Dead Reckoning: E-Compass Tilt Compensation
7. Gaming: Tilt and Motion Sensing, Event Recorder
8. Robotics: Motion Sensing
Other data sheets within the file : MMA7260QR2, MMA7260QT
The ADXL150 and ADXL250 are third generation ±50g surface micromachined accelerometers. These improved replacements for the ADXL50 offer lower noise, wider dynamic range,reduced power consumption and improved zerogbias drift.The ADXL150 is a single axis product; the ADXL250 is a fully integrated dual axis accelerometer with signal conditioning on a single monolithic IC, the first of its kind available on the commercial market. The two sensitive axes of the ADXL250 are orthogonal (90°) to each other. Both devices have their sensitive axes in the same plane as the silicon chip.
1. Complete Acceleration Measurement System on a Single Monolithic IC
2. 80dB Dynamic Range
3. Pin Programmable +-50g or +-25g Full Scale
4. Low Noise : 1 mg/√HzTypical
5. Low Power: <2 mA per Axis
6. Supply Voltages as Low as 4 V
7. 2-Pole Filter On-Chip
8. Ratiometric Operation
9. Complete Mechanical & Electrical Self-Test
10. Dual & Single Axis Versions Available
11. Surface Mount Package
Other data sheets within the file : ADXL150AQC, ADXL150JQC, ADXL250, ADXL250AQC