The SN74LS47 are Low Power Schottky BCD to 7-Segment Decoder /Drivers consisting of NAND gates, input buffers and seven AND-OR-INVERT gates. They offer active LOW, high sink current outputs for driving indicators directly. Seven NAND gates and one driver are connected in pairs to make BCD data and its complement available to the seven decoding AND-OR-INVERT gates. The remaining NAND gate and three input buffers provide lamp test, blanking input/ripple-blanking output and ripple-blanking input.
1. Lamp Intensity Modulation Capability (BI/RBO)
2. Open Collector Outputs
3. Lamp Test Provision
4. Leading/Trailing Zero Suppression
5. Input Clamp Diodes Limit High-Speed Termination Effects
Other data sheets within the file : 7447, 74LS47, SN74LS47D, SN74LS47N
The MC14534B is composed of five BCD ripple counters that have their respectiveoutputs multiplexed using an internal scanner. Outputs of each counterare selected by the scanner and appear on four (BCD) pins. Selectionis indicated by a logic high on the appropriate digit select pin. Both BCDand digit select outputs have three–state controls providing an “open–circuit” when these controls are high and allowing multiplexing. Cascadingmay be accomplished by using the carry–out pin. The counters andscanner can be independently reset by applying a high to the counter masterreset (MR) andthe scanner reset (SR). The MC14534B was specificallydesigned for applicationin real time or event counters where continual updating and multiplexed displays are used.
1. Four Operating Modes (See truth table)
2. Input Error Detection Circuit
3. Clock Conditioning Circuits for Slow Transition Inputs
4. Counter Sequences on Positive Transition of Clock A
5. Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
6. Capable of Driving Two Low–power TTL Loads or One Low–power Schottky TTL Load Over the Rated Temperature Range
Other data sheets within the file : MC14534, MC14534BCL, MC14534BCP, MC14534BDW , MC14534L