As a professional middle- and low-range system-on-chip (SoC), the Hi3518 is designed for the IP camera. Based on application requirements, the Hi3518 is classified into Hi3518A (for professional use) and Hi3518C (for consumer use). The Hi3518 encodes multiple streams in H.264 format at 720p@30 fps and provides superior image signal processing (ISP) performance, high encoded video quality, and a high-performance intelligent acceleration engine. With these features, the Hi3518 meets customers’ requirements for product functions, performance, and image quality, and helps customers significantly reduce the engineering bill of materials (EBOM) costs. The following describes typical 720p IP camera solutions.
(1) Type : Single-lens reflex digital camera (2) Lens mount : Nikon F mount (with AF contacts) (3) Effective angle of view : Approx. 1.5 x lens focal length (Nikon DX format)
2. Effective pixels
(1) Effective pixels 14.2 million
3. Image sensor
(1) Image sensor 23.1 x 15.4 mm CMOS sensor (2) Total pixels 14.8 million (3) Dust-reduction system : Image sensor cleaning, Airflow Control System, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 softwarerequired)
(1) Image size (pixels) : 4,608 x 3,072 [L] • 3,456 x 2,304 [M] • 2,304 x 1,536 [S] (2) File format • NEF (RAW) • JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4), normal (approx. 1:8), or basic (approx. 1:16) compression • NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats (3) Picture Control System : Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified (4) Media : SD (Secure Digital), SDHC and SDXC memory cards (5) File system : DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif 2.21 (Exchangeable Image, File Format for Digital Still Cameras), PictBridge
(1) Viewfinder Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder (2) Frame coverage Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical (3) Magnification Approx. 0.8 x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1) (4) Eyepoint 18 mm (-1.0 m-1) (5) Diopter adjustment -1.7 to +0.5 m-1 (6) Focusing screen Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen (7) Reflex mirror Quick return (8) Lens aperture Instant return, electronically controlled