These precision glass dielectric capacitors are QPL to Established Reliability specification MIL-PRF-23269. Fused monolithic construction provides excellent electrical perform ance, environmental immunity, stability and retraceability.
Radiation Resistance :
The unique materials and construction techniques involved with glass capacitors make them ideal for use in radiation environments
These capacitors have radial leads.
CYR51, 52, 53 (Established Reliability)
M23269/10 (QPL to MIL-PRF-23269)
Other data sheets within the file : CYR10, CYR15, CYR20, CYR30, CYR51
Function : Capacitor, Metallized Polypropylene Film
Manufacturers : Elecsound Electronics
MPP, CBB21 are constructed with metallized polypropylene film dielectric, copperply lead and epoxy resin coating. There are suitable for blocking, by-pass, coupling, decoupling filtering, timeing, tuning temperature compensation, and ideal for use in telecommunication equipments data processing equipments, industrial instruments, automatic control system and other general electronic equipments.
1. Low dissipation factor and high insulation resistance.
2. High stability of capacitance and DF versus temperature and frequency Non-inductive construction and self-healing property.
3. Flame retardant epoxy resin coating.
1. OPERATING TEMPERATURE : -40℃～+85℃
2. CAPACITANCE RANGE : 0.001µF～3.3µF
3. CAPACITANCE TOLERANCE : ±5% (J)，±10% (K)，±20% (M)
4. RATED VOLTAGE : 100VDC, 250VDC, 400VDC, 630VDC
5. DISSIPATION FACTOR : 0.1% MAX at 1KHz, 25℃
6. INSULATION RESISTANCE : ＞30000MΩ(C≦0.33µF) ＞10000MΩ．µF (C＞0.33µF)
1. Widely used in high frequency, DC, AC and pulse circuits
2. Suitable for S-correction circuits of large screen monitor
3. Suitable for the situations where applies high frequency and high current pulse