The SAF7741 is a combined Intermediate-Frequency (IF) car radio and audio Digital
Signal Processor (DSP) with several powerful cores integrated onto a single device. It
combines analog IF input, digital radio and audio processing, sample-rate converters and
digital and analog audio output to enhance listening clarity and noise suppression while
reducing multipath channel effect.
1. Dual/Single, low-IF car radio and audio software DSP
2. Low-IF concept for high performance at reduced system cost
3. New PDC including IQC
4. Dedicated dual digital radio interface to co-processors for HD Radio and DRM
5. Supports co-processors for any digital radio standard such as DAB/DMB and SDARS
The SAF7741HV is designed for use in high-performance car radio systems.
Other data sheets within the file : SAF7741HV, SAF7741H
The TDA7421 is a high performance tuner circuit that integrates AM/FM sections, IF counter and PLL synthesizer on a single chip. Use of BICMOS technology allows the implementation of tuning functions with a minimum of external components.
1. FRONT-END FOR AM/FM RECEIVERS
2. UP-CONVERSION ARCHITECTURE FOR AM
3. HIGH SPEED PLL WITH INLOCK DETECTOR FOR OPTIMIZED RDS Applications
4. SINGLE FREQUENCY REFERENCE FOR AM/FM
5. AM/FM STATION DETECTOR
6. uP-CONTROLLED COMPENSATION OF EXTERNAL COMPONENTS SPREAD
7. ADJUSTABLE AUDIO MUTE
The Automatic Gain Control (AGC) operates on different sensitivities and bandwidths in order to improve sensitivity and dynamic range. I2C bus allows to control selected functions of the tuner (AGC and amplifiers gain, PLL and counters operation modes).