Part Number : CM2038A
Function : Dual 3.5W audio power amplifier circuit
Package : DIP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : CCMIC
The CM2038A is a dual BTL audio power amplifier. When the supply voltage is 6V, to ensure that the THD is less than 10% of the cases, to 4Ω load to provide 3.5W of output power or 8Ω load to provide 2.2W of output power. The audio power amplifier peripheral components rarely, high-quality output power.
The CM2038A features external control, low power shutdown mode and internal thermal protection, and reduces “start-up surge” in the circuit.
1. The load is 4Ω The voltage 6V is typically 3.5W
2. The load is 4Ω and the voltage 5V is typically 2.7W
3. The shutdown current is typically 1μA
4. Operating voltage range of 2.2V ~ 6.0V
5. Boot pulse surge suppression circuit
6. Overheat protection circuit