The GL494 incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the functions required in the construction of a pulse-width modulation control circuit.
Designed primarily for power supply control, the GL494 contains an on-chip 5-volt regulator, two error amplifiers, adjustable oscillator, deadtime control comparator, pulse-steering flip-flop, and output control circuitry.
1. Complete PWM Power Control Circuitry
2. Uncommitted Outputs for 200mA Sink or Source
3. Output Control Selects Single-Ended or Push-Pull Operation
4. Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
5. Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 5V Reference Supply
6. Variable Dead-Time Provides Control Over Total Range
The CP032ND is a low cost Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller IC intended for flyback topologies. The device operates in peak current and frequency control mode. Frequency jitter has been implemented to reduce ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI).
1 – VCC
2 – GND
3 – FET OUT
4 – CS
5 – ? ( High-voltage input )
6 – ? ( Ground is likely to frequency control )
7 – FB
8 – ?
TEA1738FT Pinouts :
1. VCC : supply voltage
2. GND : ground
3. DRIVER : gate driver output
4. ISENSE : current sense input
5. VINSENSE : input voltage protection input
6. PROTECT : general purpose protection input
7. CTRL : control input
8. OPTIMER : overpower and restart timer
1. SMPS controller IC enabling low-cost applications
2. Large input voltage range (12 V to 30 V)
3. Integrated OverVoltage Protection (OVP) on pin VCC
4. Very low supply current during start-up and restart (10 μA typical)
5. Low supply current during normal operation (0.55 mA typical without load)