The HD3SS2521 is an integrated DockPort switch solution. It provides independent 2:1 passive switching for the SuperSpeed USB and Display Port signals as well as for the USB 2.0 (HS/FS/LS) and I2C necessary to support DockPort applications.
In addition, a firmware upgradable integrated DockPort controller is provided to manage host and dock side DockPort detection, signal switch and power configuration.
The HD3SS2521 is offered in 56-pin WQFN package and is specified to operate from a single supply voltage of 3.3V over the temperature range of 0°C to 70°C .
• Supports Host-and Dock-side Applications
• VCC Operating Range 3.3V ± 10%
• SuperSpeed USB I/O Supports Common Mode Voltage from 0V to 2.2V
• USB 2.0 I/O Supports Signal Up to 3.6V
• Wide –3dB Differential BW on High-bandwidth Path of over 6 GHz
• Excellent High-bandwidth Path Dynamic Characteristics on (at 2.5GHz)
The AU6998SN (embedded Crystal) USB 2.0 Flash Disk Controller is the best high performance solutions for MLC, TLC SDR/DDR NAND flash with multiple dies data flash. AU6998SN designs embedded crystal with Alcor’s patent and it has 72bit/1K BCH ECC engines to correct high error bits of new generation flash(2x/1x nm) and provide the well performance for TLC flash especial DDR flash.
AU6998 provides dual channel access and ISP (In-System Programming) technologies with Alcor’s patent, which are the most important features to allow manufacturers building high performance UFD easily and to have the flexibility of adopting different source of flash chips.
1. PCBs are pin compatible with AU69XX USB2.0 series
2. Integrated build-in Regulator
3. Integrated build-in Crystal with Alcor’s patent
4. 72bit/1K BCH ECC engines
5. Well performance in TLC DDR flash
6. Improved read performance reach 32MB/Sec
7. Integrates hardware DMA engine to tune up the operation performance
8. Low power operation with SDR/DDR flash
9. Supports software write protection
10. Support Auto Run function