The EPVP6200 is an 8-bit RISC type vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) controller equipped with low power consumption and high speed CMOS technology. This integrated single chip features on_chip watchdog timer (WDT), one time programming ROM (OTP), data RAM, programmable real time clock/counter, internal interrupt, power down mode, built-in four-wire SPI, IR detector, and high voltage output for VFD application.
1. Clock source：Crystal Oscillator
2. Crystal Oscillator (32.768KHz): with a external crystal
3. 8k x 13 on chip Program ROM.
4. 256 x 8 on chip data RAM
5. 144 x 8 general purpose registers
6. 16 level stack for subroutine nesting
Other data sheets within the file : EPVP-6200, PVP6200
EPF011A / EPF011C /EPF011D is a low cost high performance Micro Controller. The chip integrates 80515 core, 64KB embedded Flash, 256 + 2KB RAM, Timer, Watchdog Timer, Serial Port, 8-bit PWM, SPI, IIC Slave, IIC Master, 10-bit ADC, USB 1.1, Remote Decoder, Keyboard Interrupt and GPIO in a single chip.
• Fast CPU rate (24Mhz). 41.6 ns for shortest instruction
• Programmable CPU clocks from 24 Mhz to 500 Khz
• Programmable crystal start-up cycles from 0 to 4096 cycles
• Supports Idle mode and Stop mode for power saving.
• Supports crystal/CPU wake-up from Stop mode
• Supports In Circuit Flash programming (ICP)
• Supports 2 external interrupts
• Supports keyboard interrupt on 4 GPIO pins.
Other data sheets within the file : EPF011C, EPF011D