The CS5505/6/7/8 are a family of low power CMOS A/D converters which are ideal for measuring low-frequency signals representing physical, chemical, and biological processes.
The CS5507/8 have single-channel differential analog and reference ni puts while the CS5505/6 have four pseudo-differential anloag inupt hcannels. Teh CS5505/7 have a 16b-it output word. The CS5506/8
have a 20-bit output word.The CS5505/6/7/8 sample upon command up to 100 Sps.
1. Very Low Power Consumption
2. Single supply +5 V operation: 1.7 mW
3. Dual supply ±5 V operation: 3.2 mW
4. Offers superior performance to VFCs and multi-slope integrating ADCs
5. Differential Inputs
6. Single-channel (CS5507/8) and Four-chann (CS5505/6) pseudo-differential versions
7. Either 5 V or 3.3 V Digital Interface
The AD7453 is a 12-bit,highspeed,low power,successive approximation (SAR)analog-to-digital converter that features a pseudo differential analog input.This partoperates from a single 2.7 V to5.25 V power supply and featuresthroughput rates upto555 kSPS.
The part contains alow noise, wide bandwidth,differential track-and-hold amplifier(T/H) that can handle input frequencies upto3.5 MHz.The reference voltage for the AD7453 is applied externally to the VREF pin and can range from 100 mV to VDD,depending onthe power supply and whatsuits the application.
1. Specified for VDDof 2.7 V to 5.25 V
2. Low power at max throughput rate :
– 3.3 mW maxat 555 kSPSwith VDD= 3V
– 7.25 mWmax at555 kSPS withVDD= 5V
3. Pseudo differential analog input
4. Wide input bandwidth : 70 dB SINAD at100 kHzinput frequency
5. Flexible power/serial clock speed management
6. Nopipeline delays
7. High speed serial interface:
8. SPI / QSPI / MICROWIRE / DSP compatible
9. Power-down mode: 1 µA max
1. Transducer interface
2. Battery-powered systems
3. Data acquisition systems
4. Portable instrumentation