Part Number: JHS-113PIN
Function: Quadrature Hybrid, 7 – 14 MHz
Package: SF-1 Type
Image and pinout
3 dB Hybrids are ideal for dividing a signal into two signals of equal amplitude and a constant 90′ o
or 180′ phase differential and for Quadrature combining or performing summation/differential combining.
1. Octave Bandwidth
2. Low VSWR: 1.2:1
3. Low Loss: 0.5 dB Max.
4. Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
5. Input Power: 4 Watts Max.@ 25°C
6. MIL-STD-202 Screening Available
1. Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB
2. Coupling, Nominal: 3 dB
3. Min Frequency: 7 MHz
4. Max Frequency: 14 MHz
5. Isolation: 28 dB
6. Input Power: 36 dBm
1. Aerospace and Defense
2. ISM JHS-113PIN Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: JH-113, JHS-113
Part Number: 2026
Function: Directional Coupler, Ultra-Broadband
Manufacturer: Tyco Electronics,
These compact broad band couplers operate over frequency bandwidths of 12 to 1 up to 36 to 1.
Each coupler is constructed in a rugged aluminum housing with Stripline circuitry. The input, output and coupled output ports are stainless steel SMA connectors.
The isolated port is terminated with a non-removable precision 50 ohm termination. Custom variations of these designs to specific requirements can also be produced.
1. Frequency Range: 0.5 – 18 GHz
2. Standard Coupling Values: 10 and 20 dB
3. Temperature Range: -54°C to +125°C
4. Connectors: SMA per MIL-C-39012
5. Isolated Port with Non-Removable 50 Ohm Termination
Other data sheets are available within the file: 20266001-10, 20266003-20, 20266004-10, 2026-6006-20
2026 Datasheet PDF Download