The AD590 is an integrated-circuit temperature transducer which produces an output current proportional to absolute temperature. The inherent low cost of a monolithic integrated circuit combined with the elimination of support circuitry makes the AD590 an attractive alternative for many temperature measurement situations. Linearization circuitry, precision voltage amplifiers, resistance measuring circuitry and cold junction compensation are not needed in applying the AD590. In the simplest application, a resistor, a power source and any voltmeter can be used to measure temperature.
1. Linear Current Output : 1uA/oK
2. Wide Temperature Range : -55’C to 150’C
3. Two-Terminal Device Voltage In/Current Out
4. Wide Power Supply Range : +4V to +30V
5. Sensor Isolation From Case
6. Low Cost
Other data sheets within the file : AD590JH, AD590IH
Function : CURRENT MODE PWM+PFM CONTROLLER WITH BUILT-IN HIGH VOLTAGE MOSFET
Package : DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufactures : www.silan.com.cn
SD686X is current mode PWM+PFM controller with built-in high-voltage MOSFET used for SMPS, with low standby power and low start current for power switch. In standby mode, the circuit enters burst mode to reduce the standby power dissipation. The switch frequency is 25~67KHz with jitter frequency for low EMI.
Built-in peak current compensation circuit makes the limit peak current stable even with different input AC voltage. Limitoutput power can be adjusted through the resistor. Maximum peak current compensation during power-on reducespressure on transformer to avoid saturation, the peak current compensation will decrease for balance after power-on.
1. Energy Star 2.0 standard
2. Lower start-up current (3μA)
3. Various switching frequency following load for the higher efficiency
4. Frequency jitter for low EMI
5. Overvoltage, primary winding overcurrent, overload and over temperature protections.