Function : 5V/12V Synchronous Buck PWM DC-DC Controller
Manufactures : Richtek Technology
General Descript ion
The RT9214 is a high efficiency synchronous buck PWM controllers that generate logic-supply voltages in PC based systems. These high performance , single output devices include internal soft -start, frequency compensation networks and integrates al of the control , output adjustment, monitoring and protection functions into a single package.
The device operating at fixed 300kHz frequency provides an optimum compromise between efficiency, external component size, and cost. Adjustable over-current protect ion (OCP) monitors the voltage drop across theRDS(ON) of the lower MOSFET for synchronous buck PWM DC/DC controller. The over current function cycles the soft-start in 4-times hiccup mode to provide fault protection, and in an always hiccup mode for under-voltage protection.
1. Operating with 5V or 12V Supply Voltage
2. Drives All Low Cost N-MOSFETs
3. Voltage Mode PWM Control
4. 300kHz Fixed Frequency Oscillator
5. Fast Transient Response:
– High-Speed GM Amplifier
– Full 0 to 100% Duty Ratio
6. Internal Soft-Start
7. Adaptive Non-Overlapping Gate Driver
8. Over Current Fault Monitor on MOSFET, No Current Sense Resistor Required
9. RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free