The 74HC42 / 74HCT42 decoders accept four active HIGH BCD inputs and provide 10 mutually exclusive active LOW outputs. The active LOW outputs facilitate addressing other MSI circuits with active LOW input enables.
The logic design of the “42” ensures that all outputs are HIGH when binary codes greater than nine are applied to the inputs.
1. Mutually exclusive outputs
2. 1-of-8 demultiplexing capability
3. Outputs disabled for input codes above nine
4. Output capability: standard
5 ICCcategory : MSI
74HC42 Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file : 7442, 74HC42D, 74HC42N, 74HC42U
The Part Number is STi7141. The Package is PBGA 580 + 100 balls, 35 x 35 mm Type.
The function of this semiconductor is HD decoder for interactive digital cable set-top box .
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The STi7141 is a highly integrated SoC (systemon-chip) designed to meet the demanding needs of the interactive cable set top box market place. The STi7141 integrates all the major system functions into a single device, and provides world leading, multi-layer, advanced security technologies to protect valuable video and audio assets.
The STi7141 is a low-cost, networkable, HDTV set-top box device, with an embeded
DOCSIS cable modem capable of providing DSG (DOCSIS set-top gateway), interactive
multimedia and internet access for the digital cable market.
1. Three integrated cable receiver / demodulators
2. DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 2.0 cable modem with support for DOCSIS 3.0 down-stream channelbonding
3. SCTE-55 part 1 and 2 physical layer support for CableCARDTM
4. Dual Core architecture providing more than 1600 DMIPS of processing performance