The TTP223N-BA6 TonTouch is a touch pad detector IC which offers 1 touch key. The
touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Low power consumption and wide operating voltage are the contact key features for DC or AC application. […]
1. Operating voltage 2.0V~5.5V
2. Operating current @VDD=3V, no load
3. At low power mode typical 1.5uA, maximum 3.0uA
4. The response time max 220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V
5. Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(1~50pF) outside
The NCP302 and NCP303 series are second generation ultra−low current voltage detectors that contain a programmable time delay generator. These devices are specifically designed for use as reset controllers in portable microprocessor based systems where extended battery life is paramount.