1. input multiplexer:
– 3 Stereo input
– Different sources with the best adaptation of selectable input gain
2. loudness function
3. Volume Control (per level 1.25dB)
4. treble and bass controls
5. attenuator four speakers:
– Four independent speaker equalization and volume control means
– Separate mute function
6. the serial I2C bus can be programmed to implement all functions
1. stereo car stereo.
2. fidelity audio systems.
CSC2313F is a set of volume, tone, balance and front left and right channel volume control for the integration of high-quality audio processor. It applies On the car radio and hi-fi sound system. This product provides selectable input gain and external loudness function, and serial I microprocessor I2C Bus interface control.
The LM75 temperature sensor includes a delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter, and a digital overtempera ture detector. The host can query the LM75 through its I2C interface to read temperature at any time. The open-drain overtemperature output (OS) sinks current when the programmable temperature limit is exceeded. The OS output operates in either of two modes, com parator or interrupt. The host controls the temperature at which the alarm is asserted (TOS) and the hysteresis temperature below which the alarm condition is not valid (THYST). Also, the LM75’s TOSand THYSTregis ters can be read by the host. The address of the LM75 is set with three pins to allow multiple devices to work
on the same bus. Power-up is in comparator mode, with defaults of TOS= +80°C and THYST= +75°C. The 3.0V to 5.5V supply voltage range, low supply current, and I2C interface make the LM75 ideal for many applications in thermal management and protection.
1. SO (SOP) and µMAX®(µSOP) Packages
2. I2C Bus Interface
3. Separate Open-Drain OS Output Operates as Interrupt or Comparator/Thermostat Input
4. Register Readback Capability
5. Power-Up Defaults Permit Stand-Alone Operation as a Thermostat
6. 3.0V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
7. Low Operating Supply Current 250µA (typ), 1mA(max)
8. 4µA (typ) Shutdown Mode Minimizes Power Consumption
9. Up to Eight LM75s Can Be Connected to a Single Bus
10. Pin- and/or Register-Compatible with Improved Performance Maxim Sensors Including MAX7500, MAX6625, MAX6626, DS75LV, and DS7505
LM75 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : LM75BIM-3+, LM75BIM-5+, LM75BIMM-3+, LM75BIMM-5+