1. input multiplexer:
– 3 Stereo input
– Different sources with the best adaptation of selectable input gain
2. loudness function
3. Volume Control (per level 1.25dB)
4. treble and bass controls
5. attenuator four speakers:
– Four independent speaker equalization and volume control means
– Separate mute function
6. the serial I2C bus can be programmed to implement all functions
1. stereo car stereo.
2. fidelity audio systems.
CSC2313F is a set of volume, tone, balance and front left and right channel volume control for the integration of high-quality audio processor. It applies On the car radio and hi-fi sound system. This product provides selectable input gain and external loudness function, and serial I microprocessor I2C Bus interface control.
The Honeywell HMC5883L is a surface-mount, multi-chip module designed for low-field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as lowcost compassing and magnetometry.
The HMC5883L includes our state-of-theart, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1° to 2° compass heading accuracy.
The I2C serial bus allows for easy interface. The HMC5883L is a 3.0×3.0x0.9mm surface mount 16-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC). Applications for the HMC5883L include Mobile Phones, Netbooks, Consumer Electronics, Auto Navigation Systems, and Personal Navigation Devices.
1. 3-Axis Magnetoresistive Sensors and ASIC in a 3.0×3.0x0.9mm LCC Surface Mount Package
2. 12-Bit ADC Coupled with Low Noise AMR Sensors Achieves 2 milli-gauss Field Resolution in ±8 Gauss Fields
3. Low Voltage Operations (2.16 to 3.6V) and Low Power Consumption (100 μA)