LED Driver FD650 is an interface with a keyboard scanning circuit drive control dedicated circuit. Internal MCU integrated input Output controls the digital interface, data latches, LED drive, keyboard scanning, brightness adjustment and other circuitry. The chip resistance Stable, reliable, strong anti-interference ability, can be adapted to long-term applications 24 hours of continuous work.
1. Display mode: 8 segments × 4 digits
2. The segment drive current is not less than 25mA and the word drive current is not less than 150mA
3. Provides 8 levels of brightness control
4. Keyboard scanning: 7 × 4bit
5. High-speed two-wire serial interface
6. Built-in clock oscillation circuit
7. Built-in power-on reset circuit
8. Supports 3V to 5.5V supply voltage
This is one of the LCD backlight inverter controller types.
Part Number : DT8211
Function : LCD Back Light Inverter Drive IC
Package : SOP 18 Pin
Manufacturers : DMB Technology
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The DT8211 is a LCD backlight inverter controller for driving CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp). It drives a half bridge topology symmetrically and provides a near sinusoidal current waveform. It operates at a single-stage topology, constant frequency PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) mode.
This application is an example circuit of 4 lamps inverter using DT8211. The design
contains protection functions such as OLP, OVP, SCP and basic functions such as
ADIM (Analog Dimming) and BDIM (Burst Dimming). This design is intended to show
how to use DT8211, implement basic functions and protection functions, and design
a circuit. This document contains features, schematic, and bill of materials.
1. Fixed Frequency Half Bridge Topology
2. Designed for 4 Lamp Inverter Solution
3. Positive Polarity Analog Dimming (Negative Polarity Possible)
4. Positive Polarity Internal Burst Dimming (Negative Polarity Possible)
5. ADIM & BDIM Polarity Selectable
6. Simultaneous Operation of ADIM and BDIM
7. Open Lamp Protection
8. Open Lamp Voltage Regulation (Over Voltage Protection)
9. Short Circuit Protection (HOT-GND, COLD-GND)