Part Number : 7476, DM7476, MC74HC76D
Function : Dual JK Flip-Flop with Set and Reset
Package : DIP, SOIC 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Motorola ( Freescale )
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
This device 7476 contains two independent positive pulse triggered J-K flip-flops with complementary outputs. The J and K data is processed by the flip-flop after a complete clock pulse. While the clock is LOW the slave is isolated from the master. On the positive transition of the clock, the data from the J and K inputs is transferred to the master.
While the clock is HIGH the J and K inputs are disabled.
1. Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
2. Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
3. Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6V
4. Low Input Current: 1mA
5. High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
6. In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
7. Chip Complexity: 100 FETs or 25 Equivalent Gates
Other data sheets within the file : 74HC76, MC74HC76, MC74HC76N, 7476, MC74HC76D