The Microchip Technoloty Inc. 24C01A / 24C02A / 24C04A is a 1K / 2K / 4K bit Electrically Erasable PROM. The device is organized as shown, with a standard two wire serial interface. Advanced CMOS technology allows a singificant reduction in power over NMOS serial devies.
• Low power CMOS technology
• Hardware write protect
• Two wire serial interface bus, I2C compatible
• 5.0V only operation
• Self-timed write cycle (including auto-erase)
• Page-write buffer
• 1ms write cycle time for single byte
Other data sheets within the file : 24C01A, 24C01A-/P, 24C01A-/SM, 24C01A-/SN, 24C01A-I
The AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A provides 1024/2048/4096/8192/16384 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as 128/256/512/1024/2048 words of 8 bits each.
The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A is available in space-saving 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead Ultra Thin Mini-MAP (MLP 2×3), 5-lead SOT23 (AT24C01A/AT24C02/AT24C04), 8-lead TSSOP, and 8-ball dBGA2 packages and is accessed via a Two-wire serial interface. Inaddition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
1. Two-wire Serial Interface
2. Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
3. Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
4. 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility
5. Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
Other data sheets within the file : 24C01, 24C01A, 24C02, 24C04