Part Number: KLMAG2GE4A-A001, KLMBG4GE4A-A001, KLMCG8GE4A-A001
Function: 16GB, 64Gb MLC x 2, eMMC
Package: 169FBGA Type ( 12mm x 16mm x 1.0mm )
The SAMSUNG e·MMC is an embedded MMC solution designed in a BGA package form. e·MMC operation is identical to a MMC card and therefore is a simple read and write to memory using MMC protocol v4.41 which is a industry standard. e·MMC consists of NAND flash and a MMC controller. 3V supply voltage is required for the NAND area (VDDF) whereas 1.8V or 3V dual supply voltage (VDD) is supported for the MMC controller. Maximum MMC interface frequency of 52MHz and maximum bus widths of 8 bit are supported.
1. MultiMediaCard System Specification Ver. 4.41 compatible. Detail description is referenced by JEDEC Standard
2. SAMSUNG e·MMC supports below special features which are being discussed in JEDEC
– High Priority Interrupt scheme is supported
– Back ground operation is supported.
3. Full backward compatibility with previous MultiMediaCard system ( 1bit data bus, multi-e·MMC systems)
4. Data bus width : 1bit (Default) , 4bit and 8bit