The M5229P is a 7-element graphic equalizer IC best suited to Hi-Fi audio systems. It has 7-element resonance circuits with OP amp system and an output OP amp. The IC can be used in compact sets of high-density assemblies, modules, and hybrid ICs. Its applications cover Hi-Fi stereo sets, radio cassette tape players, car audio systems, music centers, and electronic instruments.
Function : 5-Band Graphic Equalizer, Monolithic Linear IC
Package : DIP16 Type
Manufacturers : SANYO (Panasonic)
1. On-chip one operational amplifier.
2. 5-band graphic equalizer for one channel can be formed easily by externally connecting capacitors and variable resistors which fix fo(resonance frequency).
3. Series connection of two LA3600’s makes multiband (6 to 10 bands) available.
4. Highly stable to capacitive load.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Maximum Supply Voltage : VCC = max 20 V
2. Allowable Power Dissipation : Pd = max 300 mW
1. Portable component stereos, tape-recorders
2. Radio-cassette recorders, car stereos.