The LAN8710A / LAN8710Ai is a low-power 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX physical layer (PHY) transceiver
with variable I/O voltage that is compliant with the IEEE 802.3-2005 standards. The LAN8710 / LAN8710Ai supports communication with an Ethernet MAC via a standard MII (IEEE
802.3u)/RMII interface. It contains a full-duplex 10-BASE-T/100BASE-TX transceiver and supports
10Mbps (10BASE-T) and 100Mbps (100BASE-TX) operation. The LAN8710A/LAN8710Ai implements
auto-negotiation to automatically determine the best possible speed and duplex mode of operation. HP Auto-MDIX support allows the use of direct connect or cross-over LAN cables.
1. Single-Chip Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver(PHY)
2. Comprehensive flexPWR®Technology
(1) Flexible Power Management Architecture
(2) LVCMOS Variable I/O voltage range: +1.6V to +3.6V
(3) Integrated 1.2V regulator with disable feature
3. HP Auto-MDIX support
4. Small footprint 32-pin QFN lead-free RoHS compliant
5. package (5 x 5 x 0.9mm height)
Other data sheets within the file : LAN8710A-EZC-TR, LAN8710AI, LAN8710,
The RTL8309N is an 8-port 10/100M Ethernet switch controller that integrates memory, eight MACs, and eight physical layer transceivers for 10Base-T and 100Base-TX operation into a single chip.
The RTL8309N supports 16 VLAN groups. These can be configured as port-based VLANs and/or 802.1Q tag-based VLANs. The RTL8309N also supports VLAN learning, with four Independent VLAN Learning (IVL) filtering databases.
1. 8-port switch controller with memory and transceiver for 10Base-T and 100Base-TX
2. Non-blocking wire-speed
3. Compatible with IEEE 802.3/802.3u
4. Built-in high efficiency SRAM for packet buffer, with 2K-entry lookup table
5. 2048 byte maximum packet length
6. Flow control fully supported
7. Half duplex: Back pressure flow control
8. Full duplex: IEEE 802.3x flow control