Function: 1/2W, Precision Thick Film Chip Resistor
Package: 2010 Size SMD Type
1. Small size and lightweight
2. High reliability using metal glaze thick film resistive element and three layers of electrodes
3. Compatible with automatic placement of bulk taping and bulk case packaging
4. Reflow and fl ow solderability
4. Meets ISO-9001 & QS-9000 standards
Other data sheets are available within the file: ERJ-12SF3320U, ERJ-12SF20R0U, ERJ-12SF30R9U
• Very low noise (- 40 dB)
• Very low voltage coefficient (5 ppm/V)
• Controlled temperature coefficient
• Flame retardantepoxy coating
• Commercial alternatives to military styles are available
MIL-R-10509 and MIL-PRF-22684:The CMF models meet or exceed the electrical, environmental and dimensional requirements of MIL-R-10509 and MIL-PRF-22684.
Noise:Vishay Dale metal film resistors have exceptionally low noise level. Average for standard resistance range is 0.10 μV per V over a decade of frequency, with low and intermediate resistancevalues typically below 0.05 μV per V.