The device is an FM receiver front-end IC for radio-cassette recorder, music center applications. Its mixer is of double-balanced type. The built-in oscillator and buffer amplifier improves the strong input characteristic.
1. RF amplifier, mixer, local oscillator
2. Improvement in cross modulation characteristics due to the use of double-balanced mixer.
3. Improvement in strong input characteristic.
4. Minimum number of external parts required.
5. Less spurious radiation from local oscillator.
6. Operating voltage range : 1.5 to 8.0 V
FM front-end IC for radio-cassette recorders and music centers