This post explains for the gas sensor.
The Part Number is MQ-135, MQ135.
The function of this semiconductor is Gas Sensor.
Manufacturer: Hanwei Electronics
The MQ-135 is a gas sensor module used to detect a variety of harmful gases in the air. It is commonly used in air quality monitoring devices, gas leakage detectors, and environmental monitoring systems.
1. Wide detecting scope
2. Fast response and High sensitivity
3. Stable and long life
4. Simple drive circuit
They are used in air quality control equipments for buildings/offices, are suitable for detecting
of NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2 ,etc
1. Air quality monitoring: It can be used in air quality monitoring systems to detect the concentration of harmful gases and help assess air pollution levels.
2. Gas leakage detection: The sensor can be incorporated into gas leakage detection devices to alert users in case of gas leaks.
3. Indoor air quality monitoring: It can be used to monitor the air quality inside homes, offices, and buildings to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
4. Environmental monitoring: The sensor can be deployed in environmental monitoring systems to track pollutant levels in various locations.
A. Standard work condition Symbol Vc VH RL RH PH Symbol Tao Tas RH O2 Parameter name Circuit voltage Heating voltage Load resistance Heater resistance Heating consumption Technical condition 5V±0.1 5V±0.1 can adjust 33Ω ±5% less than 800mw Technical condition -10℃…+45℃ -20℃…+70℃ less than 95%Rh 21%(standard condition)Oxygen concentration can affect sensitivity Technical parameter 30KΩ -200KΩ (100ppm NH3 ) ≤ 0.65 Vc:5V±0.1 Vh: 5V±0.1 Remarks AC OR DC ACOR DC Room Tem B. Environment condition Parameter name Using Tem Storage Tem Related humidity Oxygen concentration Remarks min […]