The IC is an echo effect generator IC designed for use in a karaoke set.
1. All the functions required for producing echo effects into a single chip.
2. Delay time 100ms (typ.)
3. Few external parts
4. Combined with a 2-channel surround IC(CXA1673), produces full-fledged surround effects.
5. Variable effect volume
The IDT5P49V5901 is low-power programmable clock generator with best-in-class jitter performance and design flexibility with universal outputs capable of generating any output frequency. IDT5P49V5901 is intended for high performance consumer, networking, industrial, computing, and data-communications applications. Configurations may be stored in on-chip One-Time Programmable (OTP) memory or changed using I2C interface. This is IDTs fifth generation of programmable clock technology (VersaClock 5).The frequencies are generated from a single reference clock or crystal input. A glitchless manual switchover function allows one of the redundant clock inputs to be selected during normal operation.
1. Generates up to four independent output frequencies
2. Four fractional output dividers (FODs)
3. Independent Spread Spectrum capability on each output pair
4. Four banks of internal non-volatile in-system programmable or factory programmable OTP memory
5. I2C serial programming interface
6. One reference LVCMOS output clock
7. Redundant clock inputs with manual switchover
8. Programmable loop bandwidth