SIM800C is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type, which can be embedded in the customer applications. SIM800C supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. With tiny size of 17.6*15.7*2.3mm, it can smoothly fit into slim and compact demands of customer design.
1 Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
2. GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
3. GPRS mobile station class B
4. Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
(1) Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
(2)Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
5. Dimensions: 17.6*15.7*2.3mm
6. Weight: 1.3g
7. Control via AT commands
(3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
8. Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
9. Low power consumption
Package : TFBGA Type ( 8.6mm*9.6mm, 199 ball 0.5 mm pitch package )
Manufactures : MediaTek Inc
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
MT6260A is a monolithic chip integrating leading edge power management unit, analog baseband and radio circuitry based on the low-power CMOS process.
MT6260A is a featu e-rich and extremely powerful single-chip olution for high-end GSM/GPRS and EDGE-Rx capability. Based on the 32-bit ARM7EJ-S RISC processor, MT6260A’ s superb processing power, along with high bandwidth architecture and dedicated hardware support, provides a p atform for high-performance GPRS/EDGE-RxClass 12 MODEM application and leading edge multimedia applications.
MT6260A consists of the following subsystems:
1. Microcontroller Unit (MCU) subsystem : Includesan ARM7EJ-S RISC processor and its accompanying memory management and interrupt handling logics
2. Digital Signal Processor (DSP) subsystem : Includesa DSP and its accompanying memory, memory controller and interrupt controller
3. MCU/DSP interface : Junction at which the MCU and the DSP exchange hardware and software information
4. Microcontroller peripherals: Include all user interface modules and RF control interface modules