The µPD5702TU is a silicon laterallydiffused (LD) MOSFET IC designed for use as power amplifier 1.9 GHz PHS and 2.4 GHz applications. This IC consists of two stage amplifiers. The device is packaged in surface mount 8 pin L2MM (Lead Less Mini Mold) plastic package.
1. Output Power
: Pout=+21 dBm MIN. @Pin= −5 dBm, f =1.9 GHz, VDS=3.0 V
: Pout=+21 dBm MIN. @Pin= +2 dBm, f = 2.45 GHz, VDS=3.0 V
2. Single Supplyvoltage : VDS= 3.0 V TYP.
3. Packaged in 8-pin Lead-Less Minimold (2.0 x2.2 x 0.5mm) suitable for high-densitysurface mounting.
The A3213 and A3214 integrated circuits are ultra-sensitive, pole-independent Hall-effect switches with a latched digital output. They are especially suited for operation in batteryoperated, hand-held equipment such as cell and cordless telephones and palmtop computers.
1. AEC-Q100 automotive qualified
2. Micropower operation
3. Operate with north or south pole
4. 2.4 to 5.5 V battery operation
5. Chopper stabilized
(1) Superior temperature stability
(2) Extremely low switchpoint drift
(3) Insensitive to physical stress
6. High ESD protection
7. Solid-state reliability
8. Small size
9. Easily assembly into applications due to magnetic pole independence
Other data sheets within the file : A3213EUA, A3214EUA-T, A3213ELHLT-T,