Function: CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Package: TFBGA 64 Pin type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Corporation
The HDMI-RX to MIPI CSI-2-TX is a bridge device that converts HDMI stream to MIPI CSI-2 TX. The current and next generation Application Processors and Baseband chips have been designed without video streaming input port except CSI-2 for Camcorder input. Smart Phone Processors are being used in several applications that required Video Input TC358743XBG takes in HDMI input and converts to CSI-2 that looks like a Camcorder input.
1. I2S Audio Interface
2. Single data lane for stereo data
3. Support Master Clock mode only
4. Support 16, 18, 20 or 24-bit data (depend on HDMI input stream)
The ANX9030 is a high‐performance, High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) transmitter chip with an advanced feature set offered only by Analogix Semiconductor.
The ANX9030 is pin‐compatible with the SiI9030 yet offers additional features and functionality and lower power operation. It includes HDCP 1.2 (High‐Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) circuitry with internal memory to store a unique HDCP device key.
1. Supports pixel rates beyond 165 Mpix/second
2. Low power consumption of 300 mW typical for 720P or 1080I
3. Supports One Bit Audio (DSD, SACD)
4. Pin compatible with SiI9030
5. Built‐in video pattern generator and audio tone generator for system self‐test
6. Firmware programmable output swing and pre‐emphasis