Coilcraft MSS6122 Series shielded surface-mount power inductors feature low DC resistance and excellent current handling in a wide range of inductance values, making them a cost-effective option for a variety of general-purpose applications.
1. Low-loss ferrite drum core for flat inductance vs current
2. Low DC resistance for greater efficiency
3. Excellent current handling
4. Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
5. AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (-40°C to +85°C)
1. Designer’s Kit C363 : contains 3 of each value
2. Core material : Ferrite
3. Weight 0.19 – 0.23 g
4. Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with (40°C rise) Irms current.
5. Maximum part temperature +125°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
6. Storage temperature Component : -40°C to +125°C.
7. Tape and reel packaging : – 40°C to +80°C
Other data sheets within the file : MSS6122-472ML, MSS6122-xxxMX