The TLE206x series of low-power JFET-input operational amplifiers doubles the bandwidth of the earlier generation TL06x and TL03x BiFET families without significantly increasing power consumption. Texas Instruments Excalibur process also delivers a lower noise floor than the TL06x and TL03x. On-chip zener trimming of offset voltage yields precision grades for dc-coupled applications.
BiFET operational amplifiers offer the inherently-higher input impedance of the JFET-input transistors, without sacrificing the output drive associated with bipolar amplifiers. This makes them better suited for interfacing with high-impedance sensors or low-level ac signals. They also feature inherently better ac response than bipolar or CMOS devices having comparable power consumption.
1. 2×Bandwidth (2 MHz) of the TL06x and TL03x Operational Amplifiers
2. Low Supply Current … 290 µA/Ch Typ
3. On-chip Offset Voltage Trimming for Improved DC Performance
4. High Output Drive, Specified into 100-Ω Loads
5. Lower Noise Floor Than Earlier Generations of Low-Power BiFETs
Other data sheets within the file : TLE2062CD, TLE2062CDRG4