K3265 is one of the MOSFET types.
The Full Part Number is 2SK3265.
This product has 700V, Silicon N Channel MOSFET functions.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
Chopper Regulators DC−DC Converter and Motor Drive
1. Low drain−source ON resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.72 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 7.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current : IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 700 V)
4. Enhancement mode : Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain−source voltage : VDSS = 700 V
2. Drain−gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 700 V
3. Gate−source voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain power dissipation (Tc=25°C) : PD = 45 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy (Note 2) : EAS = 420 mJ
6. Avalanche current : IAR = 10 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy (Note 3) : EAR = 4.5 mJ
8. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
Part Number : NDS351AN
Function : N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
These N-Channel logic level enhancement mode power field
effect transistors are produced using Fairchilds proprietary,
high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density
process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.
These devices are particularly suited for low voltage
applications in notebook computers, portable phones, PCMCIA
cards, and other battery powered circuits where fast
switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very
small outline surface mount package.
1.3 A, 20 V. Rds(ON) = 0.21 W @ Vgs= 2.7 V
Rds(ON) = 0.16 W @ Vgs= 4.5 V.
Industry standard outline SOT-23 surface mount package
using poprietary SuperSOTTM-3 design for superior thermal
and electrical capabilities.
High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :